I have good news and bad news… I’ll give you the bad news first:
Bad news – I thought the last drawing was on Saturday night but it was actually on Friday, so I wasn’t able to buy any tickets for the $290 million jackpot.
Good news – Nobody won, so the next drawing is for $356 million! I have $10 worth of tickets for this one and I am feeling LUCKY!!!
Remember, you’ve got to be in it to win it.
Here is what I will do if I win the $356 Million Dollar prize on March 27th:
1) Put a lot of money aside for my children’s college and grad school educations,
2) Buy a new downtown apartment with one more room, one more bathroom, great light and a big flat screen t.v.,
3) Buy an SUV for Delray that will hold four people plus suitcases,
4) Buy a Jaguar convertible just for fun,
5) Travel the earth,
6) Donate more time to working with old people, sick people and babies,
7) Buy a few more puppies and hire a full-time dogwalker so they don’t get fat,
8) Hire someone to help me get my blog more widely recognized,
9) Take singing lessons so I can hold my head high at Karaoke Cave (just kidding on this one),
10) Take up piano and guitar once again (not kidding on these),
11) Buy my father-in-law the watch he has been ogling for the past many months (and not wait until his birthday to do so),
12) Buy cars for my children as soon as they leave for college,
13) Laugh my head off.