Last night we got into bed at 12:30 after flying back from Florida. I had an 8:30 walk through this morning by City Hall. I have a few complaints already (and I haven’t even been home for 12 hours!):
1. My back hurts;
2. I’m tired;
3. It’s cold. I think my tan is fading already;
4. Zucker’s had no bagels this morning. What’s a bagel store without bagels?
5. I’m fat. For some reason, running outdoors every day and wearing a bikini seem to make me gain weight (remember the cruise last summer?).
Okay, now I’m done complaining. Here are some things I’m happy about:
1. I had a walk through this morning and the closing is tomorrow;
2. Today I get to see my children. I miss them terribly! Wake up and get over here already little ones!;
3. I just picked Grandpa up (my dappled dachschund). I almost brought a tiny little Morkie home to surprise him but common sense took over at the last minute. Really, do I need to buy a puppy in Del Ray and bring it on the plane? NYC does have dogs too (though she was absolutely precious — only one pound!). Grandpa has already passed out on my bed. Three nights with a lot of other dogs has apparently pooped him out!
Oh well… the complaints seem to outweigh the things I’m happy about today, but what can I say? It’s cold outside.