Today I am thankful because:
1) Only one of our new wine glasses was broken last night and nobody stepped on glass.
2) My dog loves his new diet dog food.
3) All of the dishes and pots and pans and casseroles are clean and my housekeeper is on her way as I type.
4) All of the food came out perfectly this year. Last year our turkey was about two hours late.
5) I didn’t gain an ounce yesterday despite eating guacamole, rainbow cookies, mini black and white cookies, mac and cheese, stuffing, turkey, cheese, candy, nuts, olives, and cranberry sauce.
6) We don’t have to host Thanksgiving again for a whole year!