Today, on this fifth day of wedded bliss, I would like to share five reasons why I love my husband.
1. He is gorgeous (I know… shallow, shallow. I don’t care).
2. He has a long lanky body and I love to work out with him and look at it. (I know, shallower and shallower, but I still don’t care).
3. He is the sweetest son in the world. Any man who is such a great son is going to be a great husband given half a chance.
4. He is an incredible dancer. Just give him a few vodkas and you will not believe your eyes. Even my children saw him in a whole new light after watching him dance at a party one night. It is hard to believe that he’s Jewish when he’s dancing.
5. He is incredibly smart. He can absorb five things at one time, and I can attest to that. His multi-tasking includes watching football (which I hate), watching the news, paying bills, reading about the market, trading millions or even billions of dollars and still helping his daughters with their faulty cell phones and computers. You may not think he’s paying attention, but he is.
Love you baby. Can’t wait for the next five days!